First Lady

Registered by DSM of Forestville, Michigan USA on 4/3/2005
Journal Entry 1 by DSM from Forestville, Michigan USA on Sunday, April 03, 2005
I purchased this book at a second hand store for .50 so I could leave it at my rental cabin for my guests to enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by DSM at Mountain Memories Cabin in Slade, Kentucky USA on Sunday, April 03, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (4/3/2005 UTC) at Mountain Memories Cabin in Slade, Kentucky USA

Left this book at my rental cabin for my guests to enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by DSM from Forestville, Michigan USA on Thursday, May 19, 2005
Was just visiting our cabin 'Mountain Memories' and this book was still sitting on it's bookshelves, waiting to be claimed! Since I've not read it - I claimed myself and left another in it's place! Read & Release!

Journal Entry 4 by DSM from Forestville, Michigan USA on Saturday, November 05, 2005
I begin reading this book last night while waiting for my oldest kiddo to get home - teenagers!- I want to get it read so that I may send it on it's way to a new bookcrosser as soon as possible! Will be back to post my thoughts when I'm finished!

Journal Entry 5 by DSM from Forestville, Michigan USA on Saturday, November 05, 2005
I was pleasantly surprised with this book. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to bother reading it as most 'romance' novels are so predictable and uneventful. This book, however, has a good story line that managed to pull me into the lives of Mat, Nell, Lucy & Butt! Yes, I knew how it would end - but still, the story kept me entertained for the evening and I truly enjoyed it!

Journal Entry 6 by DSM at Post Office in Bad Axe, Michigan USA on Monday, November 07, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (11/7/2005 UTC) at Post Office in Bad Axe, Michigan USA

Sending to another bookcrosser to enjoy! Read & Release!

Released 13 yrs ago (12/13/2005 UTC) at Kitten22's M-Bag to Iran in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Placing in M-Bag to Iran for Katayoun.

Journal Entry 8 by wingkatayounwing from Tehran, Tehran Iran on Tuesday, March 28, 2006
thanks!! thanks DSM and thanks kitten22. sep is one of my fav authors and i am so happy to recieve this.