The Kitchen Witch

by Annette Blair | Romance |
ISBN: 0425198812 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Antheras of Kitchener, Ontario Canada on 3/29/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Antheras from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, March 29, 2005
From Booklist:
Set in Old Salem around the Halloween season, this charming romantic comedy features a wacky, if good-hearted, self-proclaimed witch and her upstairs neighbor, a reformed bad boy trying to be a responsible father to his adorable four-year-old son, Shane. Needing a reliable baby sitter, Logan Kilgarven agrees to an exchange: he will find a job for Melody at the local TV station, where he is a producer, and she will be on call to baby sit Shane as needed. Melody, however, spurns his offer of a secretarial position, countering with a bid for a cooking show. The catch? Melody can't cook. At all. But with a combination of sex appeal and well-developed marketing skills, she sells the station owner on the concept, and several spicy encounters in elevators and on counters and desktops are the inevitable result.

Journal Entry 2 by Antheras from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 30, 2005
I just got this today and the concept sucked me right in. So instead of doing what I was supposed to be doing (packing), I read this and thoroughly enjoyed it. Fairly standard contemporary romance but I enjoyed the setting in Salem and the Hallowe'en timeframe. Procrastination at its finest!

Journal Entry 3 by Antheras from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 02, 2005
sending to SandDanz as a RABCK

Journal Entry 4 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Thank you thank you thank you!!! This book looks wonderful! :)

Journal Entry 5 by SandDanz at on Sunday, April 16, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (4/19/2006 UTC) at

loan to Noumena for when we meet up to drive up to the convention together! :)

Journal Entry 6 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, April 20, 2006
Sand hand-delivered this to me and I've brought it to the convention with me in the hope that it returns with her! :)Thanks for the loan!

Journal Entry 7 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, April 21, 2006
Yep...another bewitching story from Blair!!! This one is going back to the States with SandDanz!

Journal Entry 8 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Guess what Nou... I'm finally trying to catch up on journalling! Yeah, yeah... I know... there are several more I need to journal of yours, but I'm getting there. :P