Ashes To Ashes

by Tami Hoag | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by danesnboxers of Union, Missouri USA on 3/26/2005
Journal Entry 1 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Saturday, March 26, 2005

From the Publisher:
He performs his profane ceremony in a wooded Minneapolis park, anointing his victims, then setting the bodies ablaze. He has already claimed three lives, and he won't stop there. Only this time there is a witness. But she isn't talking.

Journal Entry 2 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Putting in Pyan's Just Want to Have Fun Bookbox.
Danesnboxers

Journal Entry 3 by Pyan from Menasha, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, August 27, 2005
Removing from box - thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by Pyan from Menasha, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, August 27, 2005
Booklist Review

A gruesome serial killer is on the loose in Minneapolis, torturing and burning his victims. Kate Conlan, former FBI agent, is the advocate for the only witness, Angie, a street-tough juvenile who refuses to cooperate. She distrusts the police, making Kate's job more difficult. Moreover, she has given a vague description of the killer. To make matters worse for Kate, the latest victim may be the daughter of reclusive billionaire Peter Bondurant, who uses his connections to bring in John Quinn, the FBI's top profiler. He is a former associate of Kate's, and her love for him was one of the reasons she left the FBI. On one level, she wants to remove herself from the case but bonds with Angie and is frantic when she turns up missing.

The reader is privy to the innermost thoughts of all the central characters, from the killer to the authorities working on the case, providing great insight into the frustrations of the heroes and the evils of the villain.

This is a winning psychological thriller that will attract fans of Thomas Harris. Hoag's romance fans should note that this is not for the squeamish.

Mailing off to the November Book Mate on relay site (Schoolinathome). Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by schoolinathome from Birmingham, Alabama USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2005
I had purposly not picked up this book-because I was usre I had read it many, many years ago. But guess what I read the back of it and I can't remember a thing LOL. So I am going to read it again
Thanks a bunch Pyan!!!