Grimbold's Other World

Registered by liljekonvalj of Dornbirn, Vorarlberg Austria on 3/26/2005
Journal Entry 1 by liljekonvalj from Dornbirn, Vorarlberg Austria on Saturday, March 26, 2005
Mother Meg blew out the candle, and went away. The door closed softly behind her, leaving the room to twilight and the gentle flicker of the fire.
A heavy weight landed with a thump on the bed, and a husky voice spoke in the stillness. "Might I have your attention?" it said.
The black cat Grimbold introduces the boy Muffler to the night world, so much more exciting than the daytime world, but also much more alarming.

Mal wieder Lust, ein englisches Buch zu lesen? Dann los!

Journal Entry 2 by liljekonvalj at Cafe Stövchen in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, October 08, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (10/8/2005 UTC) at Cafe Stövchen in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Zum Meet-up mitgenommen!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcalissonwing from Neckargemünd, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, October 09, 2005
"found" it yesterday at the meetup.
Just can't resist when it comes to children's books

Update:
This is one of those stories you wish they'd never end. A wonderful read!

Journal Entry 4 by wingcalissonwing at Brasserie Fritz in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (11/11/2005 UTC) at Brasserie Fritz in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg Germany

enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Mary-T from Bretzfeld, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, November 13, 2005
I've taken this book along with me during the last meet-up in Heidelberg (Brasserie Fritz). I am very excited to read it...

5.1.06
This book is really nice! I enjoyed reading it not alone because of the beautiful language.

Journal Entry 6 by Mary-T at Brasserie Fritz in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, January 12, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (1/13/2006 UTC) at Brasserie Fritz in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg Germany

will take it to the meet-up

Journal Entry 7 by wingtigerlewing from Kürnbach, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, January 14, 2006
The right book for the little tigers?

edit 23.04.2016:
Uhh, this book was resting a long time in my bookshelves. Now it was time to read it for efell's Challenge 2016.

Wurde beim 3. Kürnbacher Büchersommer mitgenommen.

Journal Entry 9 by wingYogiSchokowing at Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, June 30, 2017
Caught the book in Kürnbach. I didn't realize that this is a children's book, but I will give it a try.