The paper men

by William Golding | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by hunnyb of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 3/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by hunnyb from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, March 24, 2005
By the author of "The Lord of the Flies", and awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature. Surely that's a higher recommendation that the fact that every second commuter on Sydney public transport is reading it (cough Da Vinci cough Code).

Released 16 yrs ago (4/9/2005 UTC) at Go-Go Bar coffee shop, Darlinghurst in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Journal Entry 3 by markmcg from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Well look at that ... another book from hunnyb. I saw this on the BC shelf at the Gogo and thought that with an author like Golding, it can't be bad. It will be a little while before I get to it, but rest assured it will be consumed with relish.

Journal Entry 4 by markmcg from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, June 13, 2005
This was certainly a well written book from a clever author. Having said that, I found the story pretty unrealistic and frustrating. On several occasions it seemed to be getting somewhere then fell apart again. Mind you, I did enjoy the Da Vinci Code (sorry hunnyb).

Journal Entry 5 by servalan from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, June 15, 2005
William Golding... could be interesting... Wah! I have added another book to Mt. TBR.

Thanks hunnyb!

Released 10 yrs ago (8/13/2011 UTC) at Dalgety Square Apartments Library, 99 Jones St in Ultimo, New South Wales Australia

Releasing for someone else to enjoy.