Unreliable Memoirs: Autobiography (Picador Books)

by Clive James | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by hunnyb of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 3/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by hunnyb from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, March 24, 2005
The Sunday Times says: "Do not read this book in public. You will risk severe internal injuries from trying to suppress your laughter". That's setting the bar pretty high. I hope it meets those expectations!

Released 14 yrs ago (5/5/2005 UTC) at Go-Go Bar coffee shop, Darlinghurst in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Journal Entry 3 by alwaysmiling from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, May 06, 2005
Picked this book up on Friday 6 May 2005 from Go Go Espresso Bar, Darlinghurst.

Journal Entry 4 by alwaysmiling at ZanziBar, 323 King St in Newtown, New South Wales Australia on Monday, July 11, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (7/12/2005 UTC) at ZanziBar, 323 King St in Newtown, New South Wales Australia

Released 7pm Tuesday 12 July 2005.

Journal Entry 5 by kazza-blankone from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Picked this up at ZanziBar journalling from my BlackBerry

Journal Entry 6 by kazza-blankone from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, September 14, 2009
Took nearly four years to get around to reading this book but mostly enjoyed it when I did. I especially liked it because the places he grew up in were so familiar to me. I went to school in Jannali, and lived in Kogarah. He mostly grew up just down the road from me. Took the hubby down to Margaret Street just so I could see where he used to billy cart down the street. I didn't like how aggressive/destructive he was as a youth, it actually kind of put me off him.