Stands a Calder Man

by Janet Dailey | Romance |
Registered by Pyan of Menasha, Wisconsin USA on 3/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Pyan from Menasha, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, March 24, 2005
This is a trade size paperback. It's Volume Three of the "Calder Saga."

Journal Entry 2 by Pyan at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (4/20/2005 UTC) at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Releasing to "Pyan's Non-Returning Bookbox."

Journal Entry 3 by WestofMars from Mars, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Arrived here in the box and is now up for grabs!

Journal Entry 4 by WestofMars from Mars, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, May 13, 2006
I'm sending this off as a surprise RABCK to a dear friend who's been full of positive energy for me and has helped me keep my chin up through some tough situations lately.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, May 23, 2006
received today a surprise RABCK. Thanks for passing along a little ray of sunshine

Journal Entry 6 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, February 03, 2008
Webb Calder is Benteen Calder's son, the owner of Triple C Ranch in Montana. Webb wants just to be one of the cowboys but his father wants him to step up and take on some responsibility. When will he ever grow up?

The ranch has been in operation for awhile and the railways want to generate more business. The Homesteaders Act is pushed though and now drylanders are flocking to Montana to try their luck. They must cope with drought, cold and very inhospitable conditions to grow a little wheat. Among the first wave of 'nesters' is Lilli and her husband. Webb falls in love at first sight and has trouble keeping his hands off of her.

There is the usual love story but also some insight into the history of Montana around WWI. There is also a bit of intrigue due to the conflict between the cowboys and farmers.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAceofHeartswing at Second Cup - Lakeshore at Navy in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Sunday, May 18, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (5/18/2008 UTC) at Second Cup - Lakeshore at Navy in Oakville, Ontario Canada

taking to the Meet-Up this afternoon

Journal Entry 8 by aliaskris29 at Downtown in Muskoka, Ontario Canada on Thursday, July 31, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (8/1/2008 UTC) at Downtown in Muskoka, Ontario Canada

This book will be released sometime during the August 1 - 4 weekend. I will release it somewhere during our cottage vacation near Bala, Ontario and surrounding towns.

Journal Entry 9 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Picked up at the BookCrossing meet-up in Barrie, at Tim Horton's (Essa Rd/Bryne Dr). Thanks!

Journal Entry 10 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Released tonight at the BookCrossing meet-up in Barrie, at Tim Horton's (Essa Rd/Bryne Dr).

Journal Entry 11 by deereads from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Saturday, February 21, 2009
Picked up at last month's meeting. This is part of a set of four books so I plan on releasing them all together somewhere!!

Journal Entry 12 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Monday, March 15, 2010
picked up at last bookcrossing meet-up.

Journal Entry 13 by maggiemuffet at Mapleview Laundromat in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (5/11/2010 UTC) at Mapleview Laundromat in Barrie, Ontario Canada

left on ledge by washing machings, releasing for series challenge.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.