A Rattling of Old Bones

by Jonathan Ross | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on 3/21/2005
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, March 21, 2005
This book will be included in a mystery box that I plan to send out later this summer. If you are interested in knowing more, just pm me.

Journal Entry 2 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Thursday, May 04, 2006
I'm sticking this in Batty14's Mystery Bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 25, 2006
Removed from Batty14's Mystery Bookbox. Will be added to my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 4 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 06, 2006
This was a quick but entertaining read. I enjoyed the plot development and the characters.

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader at Post Office in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 20, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (10/20/2006 UTC) at Post Office in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

I am placing in the Bone Book box

Journal Entry 6 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, February 03, 2007
This came home in my bookbox and it looks good.

Journal Entry 7 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, May 02, 2010
I enjoyed this one and I've lent it to someone who won't journal it, but will return it to me. Then I'll save it for my Box of Bones VBB.