Ella Minnow Pea (2nd copy)

by Mark Dunn | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sueb4 of Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 3/19/2005
Journal Entry 1 by sueb4 from Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 19, 2005
As the blurb on the cover states 'this is the most original ans delightful book you'll ever read' and it is.
The people of Nollop worship the author of the sentence The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. When the z falls off the monument to their hero, Nollop's priests outlaw writing or even speaking words containing it. Then the q falls, followed by the j...
The story unfolds through the correspondence of the Nollopian people and it is intriguing and amusing the way they get round the loss of letters.
My previous copy of this book was getting very well read (by non bc'ers) so has been sent out to travel and this copy put in my permanent collection.

Journal Entry 2 by appletreen at Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, January 18, 2019
Found in Sue's permanent collection.

Released 4 wks ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Part of sueb4's permanent collection that is being wild released in her memory. Taken to the Loughborough Bookcrossing meet and left at the Purple Pumpkin Patch Bookcrossing zone.

Journal Entry 4 by Katisha50 at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, January 19, 2019
Picked up from Purple Pumpkin Patch to stock another OBCZ.

On the shelf to the left as you go into the back room.

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile. Do let us know your thoughts about this book, and your plans for its next move.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark