Final Appointment

by Roy Hart | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 3/17/2005
Journal Entry 1 by lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, March 17, 2005
An Inspector Roper mystery

Journal Entry 2 by lytteltonwitch at Witch's House in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, August 23, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (8/23/2009 UTC) at Witch's House in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

The boarder I believe likes reading so my leftover books are being left on her bookshelf. I am just not able to release the rest of my books in the day that I have left in the country. I would be very surprised if I get a catch from this book but you just never know.

Journal Entry 3 by lytteltonwitch at Thompsons Track in Rakaia, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, October 28, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (10/26/2012 UTC) at Thompsons Track in Rakaia, Canterbury New Zealand

This book was still in my house when returned home so it was left on a fence by a memorial garden plot near the end of Thompsons Track