corner corner A Prayer for Owen Meany

A Prayer for Owen Meany
by John Irving | Literature & Fiction
Registered by AtHomeGoddess of Fresno, California USA on 3/13/2005

status (set by kitiarablue): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by AtHomeGoddess from Fresno, California USA on Sunday, March 13, 2005

Picked this up at Goodwill book sale. At the last Meetup, a fellow BCer said this is one of her favorite books. Think I'll add it to my TBR list.

Journal Entry 2 by AtHomeGoddess at Media Mail in Mailed to another BookCrosser, A Book Swap! -- Controlled Releases on Friday, July 01, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (7/1/2005 UTC) at Media Mail in Mailed to another BookCrosser, A Book Swap! -- Controlled Releases

Sending to fellow BCer, kitiarablue, as part of a books swap. Thanks and enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by kitiarablue from Jersey City, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Arrived today, thanks AtHomeGoddess!

Journal Entry 4 by kitiarablue at Little Library in Jersey City, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (7/18/2018 UTC) at Little Library in Jersey City, New Jersey USA

I've been going through my shelves and have decided to set free all the books that have spent years there . I feel bad that they've been lingering here for so long, and hope they find their way to someone who appreciates them. Happy travelling little books!!!