Size Matters

by Judy Astley | Women's Fiction |
Registered by Sterile of Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on 3/13/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Sterile from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 13, 2005
Size matters follows the different diets tried by a mother of three who doesn't want to be ridiculed by her cousin, Delphine. It also follows the lives of her offspring - a new pregnancy, a crush, and a slightly psycopathic best friend.

Reserved for Inver 16th May 2006

Releasing to Inver on the Books for postage bonanza 20th May 2006 2nd Class

Journal Entry 3 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, May 22, 2006
Thank you for the book in exchange for postage. Arrived safe & sound 22/5/06. I have read quite a lot of Judy Astley and am sure I'll enjoy this one.

Not enjoying this one as much as I have others (11/2/07)

Journal Entry 4 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Was a bit slow to start with and didn't know if I was going to enjoy it but then I started to relate to Jay and her family life....and then started to snigger my way through the rest of it...the last two chapters in particular.

Leaving around the house for someone to snaffle !!!

Journal Entry 5 by BonnethillBunny from Pitlochry, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, February 22, 2007
Found this in my sisters living room! Bit of a cheat but I did sneak it in my bag.

Journal Entry 6 by BonnethillBunny from Pitlochry, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 29, 2007
This is an easy read. A laugh out loud moment or two. One to be enjoyed on holiday or with a glass of wine and a box of chocs!