Decisive Battles of the Civil War

by Lt. Col. Joseph B. Mitchell | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 3/10/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, March 10, 2005
From a bag of books my parents gave me, to be released.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 27, 2009
Today, my daughters and I took discoverylover to visit the Antietam National Battlefield park, which is one of the decisive battles in this book. It remains America's bloodiest single day of military action, a somber place to reflect on the horrors of war. The book went along for the ride and even posed for a photo on a cannon near Burnside's Bridge.

Released 9 mos ago (7/14/2023 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Office - Remsen Building in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on a table outside Dunkin' Donuts.

Released for the 2023 Seeking Septads challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!