Surprise RABCK Journal

Registered by star69 of Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on 3/8/2005
Journal Entry 1 by star69 from Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 08, 2005
I got this idea from my good friend Caffcaff I hope she doesn't mind I borrowed it.

Send this journal to another bookcrosser as a surprise with a RABCK book. and keep it going until the book is full then send it back to me.

Released 14 yrs ago (3/9/2005 UTC) at RABCK to fellow Bookcrossing member in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Given to fellow bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by wingAngelChildwing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Thank you star, and no,i dont mind at all :o) I just hope your one is more successful than mine has been :o( Anyway, this will be going to Tonbridge with me next week. I dont know exactly what im gunna put yet, but rest assured im not as brave as you star so there will be NO piccy lol. The RABCK this will be going with is Brave New World by Aldous Huxley......

Thanx again :o) Hope it travels far.......

Journal Entry 4 by wingAngelChildwing at Bookray in Bookray, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 10, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (3/15/2005 UTC) at Bookray in Bookray, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

I'll be giving this journal to jacinta2000 when we meet for lunch.

HAPPY 1st BC Birthday star!!!!!!!

Journal Entry 5 by jacinta2000 from Tonbridge, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Picked this up in Tonbridge, when I had a micro mini meetup! Was a surprise from Caffcaff. Got to think of something to write now. Brain half dead right now, just been in the office! Love the little key in the diary.

Journal Entry 6 by dodau from Ellesmere Port, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Recieved this the other day when my pc was down again( damn fiddling hubby). This is a great idea and I've already done my bit. I have to report though that there was no key in it when it got here. I checked the packaging very carefully in case it was loose in there but nothing. Sorry. I feel awful that it only made it as far as one person. I'll be sending the book up north later in the week.

Released 14 yrs ago (4/1/2005 UTC) at RABCK to fellow Bookcrossing member in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 8 by Sterile from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Monday, April 04, 2005
And it was a surprise! Waiting for me when I got home. Dodau was secretive last week when I asked a question about a forum post - Now I know why!! I already have a member in mind to send the journal to, just to pick a book and maybe a photo of me dressed for work, that should freak out some people.
Thankyou kind people for this idea and for thinking of me (goodness knows why)to send a RABCK to.

Journal Entry 9 by Sterile at on Monday, April 04, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (4/5/2005 UTC) at

Journal with a book to travel together,surprising people as it surprised me! Continuing it's long path to the next person. Back down the Country you go my dear, don't forget to turn sort of right-ish near Birmingham.

Journal Entry 10 by blum from Slough, Berkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Gosh, how fantastic!! This actually arrived yesterday( my birthday!!) but I didn't get a chance to journal it then. I know exactly who I'm sending this to as I noticed I had a book from her wishlist the other day. I also know she's tremendously busy so I hope she'll forgive me for sending this too.....??

Journal Entry 11 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Thanks so much Blum and to all you other people who have entertained me with your stories of finding bookcrossing and families - I am about to add my own and then send the book off with a couple of books promised to a lovely lady I met at the un-convention last year - yeah- that narrows it down a little!

Journal Entry 12 by Mastulela from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 14, 2005
What a surprise this was. Now to read the entries, and think about what I put in. I have never kept a diary nor an autograph book, so this is very new. And then there is the next p a r t i c i p a n t . . . .

Journal Entry 13 by Mastulela from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 26, 2005
Postal release to a fellow bookcrosser

Journal Entry 14 by Robbiesmum from Thirsk, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 02, 2005
I've just been to pick up my parcel from Mastulela at the post office. I'm sorry I've been so long, but my mum has been in hospital, and I missed the postman and then couldn't get to the post office until today.

This is a lovely book in my favourite colour - I've been reading the stories and thinking Awww lovely Bookcrossing people. I'll write a message for Star and then pass on. Great idea - hope it gets back to you.