corner corner The Dice Man

by Luke Rhinehart | Literature & Fiction
Registered by SEP-393294 on 3/7/2005

status (set by LondonEye): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by SEP-393294 on Monday, March 07, 2005

a very good book that makes our own authenticity questionable and is an intriguing story. very compelling reading, much recommended! released at tonight's meetup!

Journal Entry 2 by Flambard from Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Another recommendation from quadrat - thanks again James!

Journal Entry 3 by Flambard from Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, April 01, 2005

I really enjoyed the first half - very funny and quirky and explored an interesting concept in an entertaining way. I thought it went a bit downhill though. It was perhaps overlong and just got more outlandish, and I got the feeling that the author was on a bit of an ego-trip. It didn't help matters when the story referred to Lil when it should have referred to Linda either.

Journal Entry 4 by Flambard at on Friday, April 08, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (4/7/2005 UTC) at

Given to Heidi! I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 5 by LondonEye from Epsom, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, July 03, 2006

Discovered in londongirl24's unwanted items - to be journaled and then released to a good home!

Journal Entry 6 by LondonEye at YMCA Charity Shop in Redhill, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, November 02, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (10/28/2006 UTC) at YMCA Charity Shop in Redhill, Surrey United Kingdom