Silas Marner (Signet Classics (Paperback))

by George Eliot, Frederick R. Karl | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jennannej of Coronado, California USA on 3/5/2005
Journal Entry 1 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Saturday, March 05, 2005
Race to 2 million.

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej at Lavender Circus Hostel in Budapest, Pest Hungary on Thursday, September 03, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (9/3/2015 UTC) at Lavender Circus Hostel in Budapest, Pest Hungary

Read this on my journey from California to Budapest and am leaving at my hotel. Sweet story, if a bit round about and slow moving.

Journal Entry 3 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Friday, September 16, 2016
I stayed at the Lavender Circus and found this there. :) I left another Bookcrossing book in its place.

Journal Entry 4 by mrsjones at Renaissance Festival in Harveysburg, Ohio USA on Saturday, October 01, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (10/1/2016 UTC) at Renaissance Festival in Harveysburg, Ohio USA

I couldn't get into this, so decided to release it. I've had luck before releasing books at the Renaissance Frstival, so we'll see what happens. Enjoy!