Peyton Place

by Grace Metalious | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jennannej of Coronado, California USA on 3/5/2005
Journal Entry 1 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Saturday, March 05, 2005
Race to two million.

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Saturday, February 11, 2006
This book was not really my cup of tea. I hate being depressed by books and this book was depressing for me. Everyone's life in it was tragically flawed. Are there that many people in one town that can have such dramatically difficult and painful lives?

This book is on the wish list of DreamSE22, and it will be sent off to her as a surprise RABCK!

Journal Entry 3 by DreamworldBooks on Monday, February 27, 2006
Wow! Thank you so much jennannej! This book was on my wish list either because I read about it in the Bookmarks magazine or it was featured in my 2006 Book Lover's daily calender. I am sorry to see you disliked the book, but now my interest is piqued! Thanks again for this lovely surprise. :)

Journal Entry 4 by DreamworldBooks on Sunday, November 19, 2006
I thought this book was very engaging, and I went through it quite fast! :)
It was a bit old-fashioned of course, yet still very enjoyable. Thanks again for sending it to me!

Released 14 yrs ago (4/17/2007 UTC) at Pikes Perk West - 1798 W. Uintah (Uintah Gardens) in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Journal Entry 6 by Nevarre on Thursday, June 21, 2007
I caught this book at a Pikes Perk on Tejon St. in Colorado Springs. I really liked it and thought the prose was awesome! I love how she went from character to character interconnecting everyone as it would be in a small town. I will be probably giving the book to a friend of mine who runs a coffee shop in Woodland Park, CO. Otherwise, it will be moving to Virginia with me. We shall see.