Robinson Crusoe, English edition

by Daniel Defoe | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 014062015x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Jessi626 of Otterberg, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on 3/1/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Jessi626 from Otterberg, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Journal Entry 2 by Biochemikerin from Bremen, Bremen Germany on Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Took out of the bookbox from Maresa, will go on my Mount TBR. :)

Edit on 28th of december: My Mount TBR is very high, so this book will go on a trip as a bookring. :)

Participants:

1. RingRockerin
2. You?

back to me

Released 13 yrs ago (1/5/2006 UTC) at Post office in to fellow bookcrosser, post office -- Controlled Releases

Travelling as a bookring to RingRockerin. :)

Journal Entry 4 by RingRockerin on Monday, January 09, 2006
Heute bei mir angekommen und wandert erst mal auf meinen zum Glück noch kleinen TBR-Stabel.

09.02.06
Da ich mich momentan im Prüfungstress befinde fehlt mir leider die Muse für englische Literatur. :-(

Nun wird das Buch erstmal wieder die Heimreise antreten.

Journal Entry 5 by Biochemikerin from Bremen, Bremen Germany on Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Kam heute zu mir zurück und geht wieder auf meinen Mount TBR. ;)

Journal Entry 6 by Biochemikerin from Bremen, Bremen Germany on Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (2/24/2006 UTC) at Post office in to fellow bookcrosser, post office -- Controlled Releases

Goes now to Luz-de-Luna. :)

Journal Entry 8 by SilentSoul from Chania, Chania Greece on Monday, July 17, 2006
I got the book from friends-bookcrossers who went to the 1st Greek BC convention,14th-16th July 2006,Thessaloniki.
I know the story,I have read it in Greek.So I will release it soon..:)

Released 12 yrs ago (7/29/2006 UTC) at Koum Kapi, benches near East Tafros Theatre Parking in Chania, Chania Greece

On a bench near East Tafros Theatre Parkin ,close to "aswtos"