In Her Shoes : A Novel

by Jennifer Weiner | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by LAbklvr of Lady Lake, Florida USA on 2/28/2005
Journal Entry 1 by LAbklvr from Lady Lake, Florida USA on Monday, February 28, 2005
Got this book from my sister. I started this one but didn't get very far into it. I wasn't really impressed with the characters or anything, so I didn't continue. I'm sending it on to a BXer in Greece, and I hope she enjoys it. I know a lot of people really liked this one.

Journal Entry 2 by LAbklvr from Lady Lake, Florida USA on Friday, March 04, 2005
Mailed off to Greece 3/4/05. It will probably take 4-6 weeks to get there, but it's on its way!

Journal Entry 3 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Thursday, June 09, 2005
the book arrived today and even though in the meantime i received another copy of it from a bookring, i'll probably read this again!
Thanks for sharing it LAbklvr!

Released 11 yrs ago (8/20/2007 UTC) at Sent by mail in fellow bookcrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

The book''s next stop is faraway New Jersey where it''ll meet with spoiledrotten after she claimed it in my offer for celebrating my 4th year in bookcrossing.
Enjoy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, August 26, 2007
Received this in the mail yesterday from a wonderful and generous Book Crosser in Greece. It will be added to Mt. TBR and then release.
Thanks so very very much for sending.

Journal Entry 6 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick Golden Club in Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/12/2019 UTC) at Waldwick Golden Club in Waldwick, New Jersey USA

Leaving on the bookshelf.