~ Whispers

by Belva Plain | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingfuturecatwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/26/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 26, 2005
Mum gave me this book when she was clearing out her bookshelves - it's one someone gave her for a present, but she never liked the look of it enough to read.

Reserved for the NZBC Convention.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, March 24, 2005
This book is going in a goody bag for the NZBC Convention - hope whoever gets it has a fantastic convention!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 25, 2005
In my goodie bag

Released 11 yrs ago (7/26/2009 UTC) at Barrington Mall - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a seat in the entrance