Druids

by Morgan Llywelyn | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by jadestar of Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on 9/12/2002
Journal Entry 1 by jadestar from Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 12, 2002
This book can best be calssified as historical fiction. It is set in the land of Gaul (part of modern day France) during the time when Julius Caesar's empire was expanding. I found this to be an interesting book. The historical aspects of it may or may not be accurate, but it *is* a fiction novel.

Journal Entry 2 by jadestar from Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Monday, July 07, 2003
My mom (limary) claimed this book. As soon as she finishes it, she'll handle its release.

Journal Entry 3 by limary on Saturday, July 12, 2003
In the process of reading the book. Will rate it and release it when done.

Journal Entry 4 by limary on Tuesday, August 12, 2003
I enjoyed this book - it actually made me cry. this is the second book about druids that I've read and I really have learned a lot. Released the book at a book crossing meeting (my first one).

Journal Entry 5 by Older-Riches from Hudson, New York USA on Tuesday, August 12, 2003
got this book at the book crossing meet up earlier tonight to pass to my wife.

Journal Entry 6 by astromek from Chesapeake, Virginia USA on Tuesday, August 12, 2003
I got this book from my husband, he got it from a fellow bookcrosser at the bookcrossing meeting, i did not make it there due to work.