Spin Doctor

by Michael Shea | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 000649322x Global Overview for this book
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, February 24, 2005
Dr Mark Ivor is the king of the spin doctors,his distiny is in the hands of powerful factions who are jealous of his growing influence at No 10

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, March 24, 2005
This book is going in a goody bag for the NZBC Convention - hope whoever gets it has a fantastic convention!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by awhina from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, March 27, 2005
I got this at the convention dinner. This will eventually get read, but don't go holding your breath.

Journal Entry 4 by awhina at Knit World in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Released 13 yrs ago (11/7/2007 UTC) at Knit World in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Got this from a gathering a year or so ago. I've tried to read it a couple of times and I just couldn't get into it. I'm not going to try again so its off to knitting with me. :)