Salam Pax: The Baghdad Blog

by Pax Salam | Journals |
Registered by Ally1665 of Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Ally1665 from Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 24, 2005
Picked this up in Spain.

Journal Entry 2 by Ally1665 from Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 08, 2005
An interesting book with an insiders' view of the recent war in Iraq. Salam Pax tells it like it is and also has a devastating sense of humour at times given the terrible situation he and hiscountry were in.

Released 13 yrs ago (3/9/2005 UTC) at Releasing near Dom Tower or around Utrecht in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Meeting Olifant at the Dom Tower at 15.00hrs. Lots of books to release!

Journal Entry 4 by easyskanking from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, March 10, 2005
Found this in Springhaver Cafe, where I left the odd bookcrossing-book myself a while ago - so there was a pang of recognition at seeing the row of books with sticky notes on 'em on the newspaper-shelves! And I was very happy to find this one among them: I read some of Salam Pax's blog entries on the web and always found them interesting. Quite a chance to find a whole book of 'em, then, for free.