Just Friends

by Robyn Sisman | Romance |
Registered by Funkybamboozle of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 2/24/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Funkybamboozle from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, February 24, 2005
Purchased on ebay with 6 others. Arrived today

Journal Entry 2 by Funkybamboozle from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, April 09, 2005
I quite enjoyed this novel; it was easy to read, continually entertained me and was easy to relate to.

Just friends tells the story of Freya, mid thirties, who is dumped by her lawyer boyfriend beacuse she doesnt fit the "wife" mould. So after a drunken poker game, her old friend Jack asks her to move in to his flat temporarily until she finds somewhere else. Sounds familiar? Yep, it is predictable, but the way the author moves to the envitable is enjoyable and worth the read.

Sending to cathyinoz as part of bookrelay

Journal Entry 4 by cathyinoz from Fitzroy, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Arrived in the post today, thanks funkybamboozle! Looks sweet.

Journal Entry 5 by cathyinoz from Fitzroy, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 25, 2005
The perfect book for over this cold weekend. I really enjoyed this story too. Comfortable, light, entertaining and you gotta like the guy...

Thanks for sharing Funkybamboozle, I think I'll pass it on to a girlfriend.

Journal Entry 6 by cathyinoz from Fitzroy, Victoria Australia on Saturday, July 09, 2005
Passed this on to a good friend of mine. It'll be a nice school holiday read.
enjoy Carole.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, July 26, 2005
very light and funny easy reading. Given to me by a friend. sending to friend in country, for her enjoyment.

CAUGHT IN MELBOURNE VICTORIA AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, February 09, 2006
Read it and release it....

CAUGHT IN BUNDALONG VIC AUSTRALIA