Redwall (Redwall, Book 1)

by Brian Jacques, Gary Chalk | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Buffheart of Bremerton, Washington USA on 4/2/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Buffheart from Bremerton, Washington USA on Saturday, April 2, 2005
This series by far is one of my absolute favorite books ever!! If you don't like animal books you may not like this, but I was the same way before I read this and now I love animal books! I hope you enjoy! Here is what it says on the back:

"It is the Summer of the Late Rose, and the mice of Mossflower Wood are gathered at the ancient stone abbey of Redwall, celebrating a year of peace and abundance. But a shadow has fallen across the abbey, for it is rumored that Cluny is coming-Cluny, the terrible one-eyed rat, whose vow is to conquer Redwall!
The woodland creatures rush to a desperate defense. But what can peaceloving mice do against Cluny and his army? If only they had the sword of Martin the Warrior. But its hiding place is long forgotten, even by the wise old mouse Methuselah. It is his young apprentice Matthias who sets out to find the legendary sword and becomes a most unlikely hero..."

Journal Entry 2 by Buffheart from Bremerton, Washington USA on Saturday, April 2, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by Buffheart from Bremerton, Washington USA on Monday, April 4, 2005
Will be released over my "vacation", probably in San Diego

Journal Entry 4 by Buffheart at Salishan Coastal Lodge in Gleneden Beach, Oregon USA on Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Released 19 yrs ago (4/11/2005 UTC) at Salishan Coastal Lodge in Gleneden Beach, Oregon USA

This is another I will be releasing over my trip, I have no idea where I will leave it in Oregon, but it will be in Oregon. Sorry if it confuses you!

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a special book, but also a
whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and
the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me
know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get
to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on
to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like
you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me,
Buffheart, as your referring member. Happy reading!