Mapping the Edge

by Sarah Dunant | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by PenguinSilja of Rogers, Arkansas USA on 2/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by PenguinSilja from Rogers, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Can't decide if it wants to be a thriller or erotica or a psychological exploration.

Journal Entry 2 by nordie from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 01, 2005
caught at meetup

Journal Entry 3 by nordie from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 14, 2006
Grrr.....second DNC of the week.

Has at least one strand too many, without disctinct enough voices established early enough to be able to cope with her switching narrators as often as she does.

Journal Entry 4 by nordie at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (10/28/2006 UTC) at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Journal Entry 5 by wingwyldetwowing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2006
Picked up at this afternoon's meet-up. I've read her Birth of Venus, but I'm guessing this is nothing like that!

Journal Entry 6 by wingwyldetwowing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Didn't get very far with this - not really my sort of book. I see from other reviews I'm not alone in failing to complete it!

Released 11 yrs ago (6/24/2008 UTC) at Bennetts Hill - Bennetts bar in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Bringing to tonight's meet-up

Journal Entry 8 by wingKatisha50wing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, June 26, 2008
Not taken on Tuesday, so this is reserved for Mozfest.

Released 11 yrs ago (6/28/2008 UTC) at Moseley Village - Mozfest Stall in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Thank you for picking this book up, and logging on to the website. Don't forget to tell us what you thought of the book, and your plans for it.