Spy X: The Code

by Peter Lerangis | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by WintersQT4ever of Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on 2/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Wednesday, February 23, 2005
TBR

I accepted this in a trade with Leah today, I am not sure if I'll like it but I'm trying it anyways.

Back Cover:
Trust no one. Another house, another town, another year without Mom. For twelve-year-old twins Andrew and Evie, moving is a way of life. Their dad is in the military, and they've never stayed in one place for long. But relocating has gotten harder since their mother disapeared on the twins' eleventh birthday, leaving only a cryptic note.

At first, their new town seems like all the others. Then Andrew and Evie recieve a mysterious package filled with random items. They have been chosen to perform an important and dangerous task. Everything they encounter is more complicated than it appears, and no one's identity can be relied upon. They have only each other... and Spy X.

-Danielle

Journal Entry 2 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Wednesday, April 27, 2005
A terrific book on spys, a great and interesting read, once I started it, I couldn't put it down, the codes are interesting as well... I hope everyone else enjoys it!
-Danielle

Journal Entry 3 by WintersQT4ever from Ypsilanti, Michigan USA on Thursday, September 01, 2005
Sending to Dovilibri.
-Danielle

Journal Entry 4 by Dove-i-Libri from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, September 10, 2005
We received this and two other "SPY-X" novels in the mail this week. The Librettos are eager to read them, but are in the middle of school reading right now. They love James Bond, Spy Kids and things like that! Hopefully they will get to them soon, and we'll be able to pass them to someone else to enjoy! Thank you so much for sending us these books.
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~
Dec. 9, 2005: Libretto #2 started reading this today, and he's more than halfway through! Easier than his reading level, but a fun subject that he's interested in!
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~
April 10, 2008: Both of the Librettos enjoyed these "Spy-X" books, even though they were quite a bit below their reading levels by the time they got around to reading them. Let's face it, though, they'd enjoy ANYTHING "spy!" We shared them with two boys from church, and now they're back. Just in time to jump into the "Fun & Adventure Shoebox Bookbox" (Link) which is about to make a journey!
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~
Place Your Pin On My GUEST MAP! Click Here!

Released 11 yrs ago (4/22/2008 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, RABCK, Meet-up in Fort Myers, Florida USA

Sent to Guinaveve in OHIO on the first stop for DoveiLibri's Fun and Adventure Shoebox Bookbox Happy Traveling, Books! Happy Reading, BookCrossers!

Journal Entry 6 by jsport on Monday, April 28, 2008
Taken from the Fun & Adventure Shoebox Bookbox. I look forward to reading it.