The Little Prince

by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by constantweader of Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on 2/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by constantweader from Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 23, 2005
I love this book and I want to share it with the world! So simple, and yet so deep.
This copy is winging its way across the pond.

Journal Entry 2 by wingFiregirlwing from Annandale, Virginia USA on Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Caught as part of the 4th Tiara RABCK Sweeps. Oh! This is like seeing a long-lost friend again! I remember this book from when I was a child and I adored it. I'll find a good, safe place where some child is sure to find it. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 3 by wingFiregirlwing from Annandale, Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Oh, I did enjoy reading this again. Such a wonderful little story. I took it to this month's Meetup with me, intending to drop it off on a bench in the park on my way out. Another BCer had never read it, though, so I just HAD to pass it on to her.

Journal Entry 4 by wingFiregirlwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 07, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (1/1/2007 UTC) at Mesa, Arizona USA

CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES: As stated in the previous entry, I passed this book on several years ago. Lately I've been going through old released books and making official notes on those that haven't been journaled yet since we now have the "controlled" release option.