Psycho Cat

Registered by rarsberry of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/20/2005
Journal Entry 1 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, February 20, 2005
Bought at the Dunedin Public Library Sale for 50c.

Reserved to take with me to the NZ BC Convention 2005.

Journal Entry 2 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, April 04, 2005
I took this with me to Christchurch to release as part of the flashmob.
However on the trip up I started to read it, and I'm still reading it now.
I love short stories and these are very funny cat stories. :o)

Journal Entry 3 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, April 11, 2005
I finished the last story last night.
It was a great book and I enjoyed all the stories, so many funny ones.
Can't say I really have any favourites as they are all great.

Will soon send this to FutureCat as a surprise, I'm sure she can do with some more cat stories in her life!!!! :o)

Journal Entry 4 by rarsberry at Postal release in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (4/12/2005 UTC) at Postal release in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand

Put this in the post to get to FutureCat's place maybe by Thursday. :o)

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 14, 2005
Hmm, psycho cat... are you trying to tell me something, rarsberry??? ;-)

Thanks!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 6 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, September 03, 2005
Some really funny stories (even if some of them were a bit corny) about cats at their worst (or is that best?). My favourites were the title story, "Psycho Cat", about a much-loved pet with a hidden dark side, and "Dead Pussy", where a group of sailors try to solve the mystery of a cat found swimming far out at sea (which contains the worst (but funniest) rendition of the Kiwi accent I've ever come across!). A couple of the stories towards the end of the book weren't quite so good (and the final story "Rover the Mouse" seemed completely out of place, seeing as it didn't even feature a cat at all), but fun book overall.

Thanks, rarsberry!

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 14 yrs ago (10/14/2005 UTC) at Riccarton Mall (Westfield) - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a table in Starbucks. One of the staff picked it up and took it away into the back area - hopefully it won't languish in lost property for too long.