Dog Day Afternoon

by Mann, Patrick | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bija007 of Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, Hessen Germany on 2/17/2005
Journal Entry 1 by bija007 from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, Hessen Germany on Thursday, February 17, 2005
Für Laschls Box. Viel Spass beim Lesen.

Journal Entry 2 by bija007 at BücherBox in -- Per Post/Persönliche Weitergabe--, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (2/23/2005 UTC) at BücherBox in -- Per Post/Persönliche Weitergabe--, Hessen Germany

Kommt in die Buchbox von Laschl. Habe das Buch nicht gelesen, sondern extra für diese Aktion erstanden. Viel Spaß beim Lesen.

Journal Entry 3 by schwarzer-mann from Hamburg - City, Hamburg Germany on Saturday, March 12, 2005
I have received it today via mail.

Journal Entry 4 by Forza-St-Pauli from Hamburg - City, Hamburg Germany on Tuesday, April 26, 2005
thanks for the book

Journal Entry 5 by librarie from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, May 9, 2005
A surprise book from someone I've not had contact with. It may take me some time to get to reading this, but I will pass it on or wild release it when I finally do.

Journal Entry 6 by librarie at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, October 21, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (10/22/2013 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Hopefully I will be able to release a few books as planned!