The Return Journey

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by day-zee of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 2/16/2005
Journal Entry 1 by day-zee from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Picked this up in a library book sale for 25 cents!

I have another of Maeve Binchy's books to read, and I am a fan of short stories (as this seems to be), so up it goes on MT. TBR :)

Journal Entry 2 by day-zee from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, March 19, 2005
Ha-Ha!! I've nabbed another one!!

Lending this to my friend who would like to become a bookcrosser, is a fan of Maeve Binchy, and needed something to read :)

Hope you enjoy it! And welcome to Bookcrossing! :D

Journal Entry 3 by jurraffe from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Borrowed this from day-zee and will return it to her (see entries below...) It will be released sometime soon! I've read other Maeve Binchy books and loved them all. This is a book of short stories and each is engaging. The people she creates are easy to read, and their stories give a glimpse into life in Ireland and the UK.

Yeah, day-zee, I'm caught!

Journal Entry 4 by day-zee from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, October 15, 2005
Finally going to read this one, then I will pass it off to my Mom who is thinking of joining :)

Journal Entry 5 by day-zee from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, October 20, 2005
This was a great little collection. I'm really beginning to become a fan of Maeve Binchy's.

Gave to my Mom last night. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 6 by kerryblossom from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, February 18, 2006
Some good short reads :)

Released 13 yrs ago (2/18/2006 UTC) at Annual "Live Music is Better" Coffee House in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

For more info on the coffee house visit this link:
9th Annual “Live Music Is Better” coffee house in support of Winnipeg Harvest