The Lost Garden

by Helen Humphreys | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Oldbroad of Grapeview, Washington USA on 2/9/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Oldbroad from Grapeview, Washington USA on Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Reserved for a Bookcrossing reader's circle.

Journal Entry 2 by Oldbroad from Grapeview, Washington USA on Saturday, February 12, 2005
Postal release to Christina Alvarez in California.

Journal Entry 3 by calvarez4 from Oakland, California USA on Monday, February 14, 2005
:) Thank you, OldBroad!

Journal Entry 4 by calvarez4 at on Thursday, July 28, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (7/29/2005 UTC) at

Sending to a member of www.paperbackswap.com! If she is not already a member of Bookcrossing, I hope she chooses to join us!

Journal Entry 5 by melinda010100 from Janesville, Wisconsin USA on Monday, August 08, 2005
I do love getting BC registered books through a PBS swap! I am so looking forward to reading this book...just looking at the cover art, I can almost smell the roses!!

Journal Entry 6 by melinda010100 from Janesville, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, November 30, 2005

what a sweet story!

sending along to Follygirl....an Ontario author for my Ontario friend!!

Journal Entry 7 by wingfollygirlwing on Monday, December 19, 2005
I received this cute little book in a Christmas box. from Mel. I will read it in the new year when I start aching to get out in my garden! thanks Mel.

I lived in Kingston where the author is living. We had a woman named Helen Humphreys in our Kingston Horticultural Society. I wonder if this is her. She didn't attend meetings so I never saw her face. Wouldn't that be a hoot!

ETA: I just remembered Humphreys was spelled Humphries in our Hort Society. Oh well.

Journal Entry 8 by wingfollygirlwing on Thursday, February 09, 2006
Thanks for sharing.
This was a pleasant book to read. I found it dragged in spots and if it wasn't for my interest in horticulture I might have put it down.
It's a simple story and a quick read, it reminded me of short story writing.
I will be releasing it on board Splendor of the Seas out of Galveston in late April.

Journal Entry 9 by wingfollygirlwing at Tremont House Hotel in Galveston, Texas USA on Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Released 14 yrs ago (4/23/2006 UTC) at Tremont House Hotel in Galveston, Texas USA

in the lobby