A Heart of Stone
9 journalers for this copy...
EDIT: I've just gone to glue in the little sticker with the BXing details, and it looks like this is a signed copy!! I'll try and get this one out to someone who has it on their wishlist rather than risk loosing a signed copy in the wild. I feel kinda bad now for sticking things on it since it was signed! Oh well, pays to pay attention, i suppose.
If there is enough interest I'll turn it into a bookray for, primarily, the portuguese audience, if not I'll see if someone has it on their wish-list and re-RABCK it to some other BC.
This bookray has begun. As It's a perpetual bookray you can still join at any time. Just send me a pm and I'll add you to the list!
1) Satyanarayani (Almada, Portugal)
2) syrinpt (Coimbra, Portugal)
3) ichigochi (Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal)
4) BookHaven01 (Porto, Portugal)
|Bookray Guidelines |
1) First of all, as soon as the book arrives, please make a journal entry to inform about its safe arrival.
2) Please try to read the books reasonably soon after receiving them.
3) After reading the book, make another entry and add your comments as you like… pics uplodaded and quotes are welcome.
4) PM the person next in line in order to obtain his/her mailing address and to find out if he/she is ok with receiving the book soon after… If the person is going away on vacation or doesn't answer within 7 days, please PM the one after, and then me. (That way I can move the missing person down the list...)
5) You can send the books via surface mail or airmail - that is completely up to you. However, please let the next person know if the package is going surface, so they don't worry that it's been lost! Don't make a release note.
6) If you find you don't have the time to read the book when it's your turn please PM me and I'll move you to a later slot.
Note: When shipping to/within USA and/or Canada please write the following on the package: Used Book - NCV ($ 0.00)
I'm very anxious to read it :)
Thank you so much.
It's on its way to ichigochi.
Thank you so much Zyana and Satya.
I particularly enjoyed the fact that I could tell from the beginning how something really horrible had happened, but had to keep guessing the details until the very end, when Ellen finally faces her ghosts and is able to move on...
The format of the book and the author's signature only added to the magic of the reading.. :)
Thanks again Zyana for the bookray!
I will send the book to -BookHaven- as soon as I receive her OK.
obrigada a tod@s.
it really is amazing by the evolution of perspective and interpretation that lies within the character!
i have trully enjoyed accompanying the growth of ellen and the easening of her pain, although it is not as simple a read as it may appear (well at least not for me ... )
thanks a lot, zyana and stillbeing, for allowing me to read this wonderfull novel.
i will give it back to zyana one of these days...
WILD RELEASE NOTES:
Set free at today's picnic at Porto's city park
thank you for releasing it zyana!
sebding to lovemelife from YBS a book swap at the bookrelay site.
hope you enjoy ir
WILD RELEASE NOTES:
RABCK going to yourotherleft. Enjoy!