*The Pillars of the Earth

by Ken Follett | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LeighBCD on 2/8/2005
Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Tuesday, February 08, 2005
I bought this book just before New Years... I felt like a meaty book to get tucked into over the extended holidays.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Monday, April 04, 2005
I could not get into this... finished it about half way through.

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Saturday, December 22, 2007
I decided to try this again after hearing that Oprah had selected the book for her club.

Gosh, what can I say? I made it to about page 34 and decided I did not have the energy to finish this, especially when I have so many UNREAD BOOKS!!

Definitely will release this into the wild for someone else to enjoy. I know I am in the minority - so many people love this book.

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at Green Park in Green Park, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (1/15/2008 UTC) at Green Park in Green Park, Greater London United Kingdom

Left on a bench - I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it more than I did. Welcome to Bookcrossing - read and release!!

Journal Entry 5 by ptr2006 from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, November 21, 2008
Found it in underground. First I thought it's well too big but then I just started to read it and couldn't stop. Finished this fantastic book, have been reading in in my free time for about 3weeks and it's very well spent time. Really enjoyable and touches every aspect of nowadays life even though it's written for 12C. Thanks LeighBCD for releasing this book.
I am going to leave it today 21/11/2008 in bus 267 and wish anyone who founds it great time.

Released 11 yrs ago (11/21/2008 UTC) at == Buses, taxis, tube, trains == in Richmond upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom

Great book wish anyone good time, and keep releasing