corner corner The Accidental Tourist

The Accidental Tourist
by Anne Tyler | Literature & Fiction
Registered by ReadnShare of Simi Valley, California USA on 9/7/2002

status (set by one-bookworm):

Journal Entry 1 by ReadnShare from Simi Valley, California USA on Saturday, September 07, 2002

Haven't read this one yet, nor did I see the movie.

Would like to read it before release but if someone else is eager for it, or if it looks like it will be quite a long time before I get to it, I may just release it.

From the back cover: "Meet Macon Leary-a travel writer who hates both travel and strangeness. Grounded by loneliness, comfort, and a somewhat odd domestic life, Macon is about to embark on a surprising new journey. It's called love-and it arrives in the unlikely shape of a fuzzy-haired dog-obedience trainer who promises to turn the Accidental Tourist into a happy traveler..."

Journal Entry 2 by ReadnShare from Simi Valley, California USA on Saturday, October 05, 2002

This one is on it's way today to One-Bookworm in South Carolina.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by one-bookworm from Greenwood, South Carolina USA on Saturday, October 12, 2002

I just received this book in the mail....Can't wait to read it! Thanks :)

Journal Entry 4 by one-bookworm at Self Regional Hospital in Greenwood, South Carolina USA on Monday, February 03, 2003

Released on Monday, February 03, 2003 at Self Regional Hospital in Greenwood, South Carolina USA.

I left this book in the waiting room nearest the NICU. I hope someone finds it and it helps to while away the time. I spent a lot of time in that area of the hospital 2 years ago & would have loved to find a book there to read!