The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency (No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency S.)

by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 034911675x Global Overview for this book
Registered by sandorfer2 of Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on 2/2/2005
Journal Entry 1 by sandorfer2 from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Great entertainment. Great woman's book I did get tired of Alexander McCall Smith after a couple more but I'm glad others are hooked We can claim him in Scotland after all!

Journal Entry 2 by Tallulah-Belle from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, February 03, 2005
Have wanted to read this for a while so was excited to find it at the CWH-OBCZ.

Journal Entry 3 by Tallulah-Belle from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 28, 2005
Was not sure of this at first but soon got into it. A nice gentle read - but how do you pronounce her name?

Saw the next one in a charity shop the day after I finished this and just had to buy it so now I am definitely hooked!

Will release both together I think.

Journal Entry 4 by toatie69 on Monday, May 29, 2006
Have always wanted to read this book, never got round to it (too many books out there:) This is the first in the series of "Botswana's only & finest detective." Caught at the BCGlasgow meet Sunday 28th May 2006.

Saturday 23 September 2006

Finally got round to reading this book yesterday. What a gem. Totally devoured the book in an hour, it was absolutely fab as:) A definate must read!!!

Released 13 yrs ago (5/28/2006 UTC) at Starbucks, Charing Cross in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom

Released at the meet. I really enjoyed this and went on to read the next couple in the series. This one my favourite though. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by toatie69 at Bibliocafe, Woodlands Rd in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 23, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (9/24/2006 UTC) at Bibliocafe, Woodlands Rd in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom

Released at BCGlasgow Bookmeet