A Big Boy Did it and Ran Away (Abacus Books)

Registered by Angel69 of Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on 1/31/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Angel69 from Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Monday, January 31, 2005
Well written but the story was far too complicated for my liking.

Will be lending this to a mate of mine who I think will love it!!

Journal Entry 2 by Angel69 from Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Thursday, October 25, 2007
I really enjoyed this book, as I have most of his. I've posted it today to Garidalbisghost - hope you enjoy it too!

Journal Entry 3 by garibaldisghost from Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 31, 2007
A big boy caught it and will read it rightaway (or at least sometime soon).

Thanks Angel!

I've ended up with 2 copies of this so I'm sending this one off to Soulbalm in Sunny Edinburgh, as an exchange for another book I like the look of.

Journal Entry 5 by shewolffe from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 09, 2007
A big boy sent this to me and I'm going to read it soon. Am sending him something off my shelf in exchange, which I'm delighted about.
Thank so much!

Journal Entry 6 by shewolffe from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 13, 2008
Another classic Christopher Brookmyre. If you like his mad, heist books then you'll like this (although I agree that this one suffers from being VERY complicated at some points).