Hemingway's Chair

by Michael Palin | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by alicatZ of Hull, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/31/2005
Journal Entry 1 by alicatZ from Hull, East Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 31, 2005
Kindly donated to our book club by a buddy at work. Plan to release 2nd Feb at Hull Meet.

Journal Entry 2 by Shylock from Skipton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Snaffled in a secret raid to Hull, whisking it back to Leeds to see if phantomcougar wants it-a Palin fan.
Great to see ya AlicatZ

Journal Entry 3 by Ally1665 from Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Looking forward to reading this then I'll release it. I might even bring it back to the Hull meetup myself!

Journal Entry 4 by Ally1665 from Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 11, 2005
Not a bad read but I much prefer his travel writing.

Journal Entry 5 by Ally1665 at on Monday, April 11, 2005

If this doesn't get picked up I'll bring it back and get it back to Hull somehow.

Journal Entry 6 by Ally1665 at on Monday, April 25, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (4/26/2005 UTC) at

Not picked up at Leeds. Taking to York.

Journal Entry 7 by TheGreenMan from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 02, 2005
Left over at the York BC Meet in April. I'm not going to read this, I'm afraid. I'll probably take it back to a future Leeds BC Meet to see if anyone else there is interested. Will let you know...

Journal Entry 8 by TheGreenMan at on Sunday, May 08, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (5/10/2005 UTC) at

releasing as promised...

Journal Entry 9 by yorkygee from Rotherham, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Snaffled at Leeds May meeting. Not sure if I've already read it - or have I seen something on TV? Oh no, I released another copy of this last September!
Senility creeps up on one. Don't laugh you youngsters, your turn will come! This copy will go wild tomorrow.

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, July 01, 2005
Nearly 2 months on, getting ready for the Unconvention. Will be released at the Birmingham Unconvention on 2 July 2005.

Journal Entry 11 by Anfield from Bagshot, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, July 04, 2005
I adore Michale Palin so nabbed this one off the table at the unconvention as soon as I saw it.