Gods and Generals

by Jeffrey Shaara | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Suebo of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on 1/31/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Suebo from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, January 31, 2005
Excellent civil war book. Great read, not as good as Killer Angels, but a great sequel none the less.

Journal Entry 2 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, March 03, 2005
Thanks for sending me this book Suebo! I've been wanting to read it for a while now. I've read Killer Angels, so I'm interested to see how this one is.
Let me know if I can ever send a book to you:)

Journal Entry 3 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, December 30, 2008
This book kept me entertained on the plane to Jacksonville, Florida and back last month. It was a good read. I agree it wasn't quite as good as The Killer Angels. I did enjoy the descriptions of the battles and the interactions between the characters. The only thing that really bothered me was the writing style (sentences made of far too many phrases strung together with commas). But even that became less noticeable when the action picked up.

Journal Entry 4 by Morgail at parking garage (see release notes for details) in Louisville, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/31/2008 UTC) at parking garage (see release notes for details) in Louisville, Kentucky USA

Left in one of the elevators at the parking garage on the corner of 7th St. and Market St.