Body Double

by Tess Gerritsen | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 034545894x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingFiregirlwing of Tucson, Arizona USA on 6/14/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingFiregirlwing from Tucson, Arizona USA on Thursday, June 14, 2007
From back cover: Boston medical examinoer Dr. Maura Isles is shocked to discover that hte murdered woman looks exactly like her. For Maura, an only child, a DNA test confirms the startling fact: the mysterious doppleganger is in fact her twin sister. Now an already bizarre homicide investigation becomes a disturbing excursion into a past full of dark secrets and twisted truths. It is a journey that leads Maura to the motehr she never knew -- an icy and cunning woman who gave Maura life -- and who just might have a plan to take it away.

Journal Entry 2 by wingFiregirlwing from Tucson, Arizona USA on Friday, July 13, 2007
I'm taking this book along on a long, leisurely road trip from Wisconin to Arizona and plan on releasing it somewhere along the way. This entry is just in case the book is found and journaled before I get a chance to return and make release notes.

Journal Entry 3 by wingFiregirlwing at Traveler's Lodge motel in Marshall, Minnesota USA on Friday, July 20, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (7/19/2007 UTC) at Traveler's Lodge motel in Marshall, Minnesota USA

Sitting on a bench outside the lobby.

Journal Entry 4 by yabbadebbie from Marshall, Minnesota USA on Saturday, July 28, 2007
I am currently staying (long term until our house purchase is closed)at the Traveler's Lodge in Marshall, MN and this book was left in the lobby with the bookcrossing.com sticky on the cover. The owner of the lodge brought it to me. I'm so glad she did!

I liked the story-an easy read, but still engaging. It's one of the few mysteries that I was not able to figure out before the end!

Thanks firegirl for releasing this book in my vicinity!

I am still in the lodge (house to be closed on next WED! at last!) I have left the book in the lobby of the Traveler's lodge. On the microwave.