The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Collins Modern Classics S.)

by C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes | Children's Books |
Registered by nordie of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 1/30/2005
Journal Entry 1 by nordie from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, January 30, 2005
Classic about Narnia

Journal Entry 2 by nordie from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, February 04, 2005
Read for the book club, better than I remember it.

Journal Entry 3 by nordie at White Horse Inn, Dublin 2 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (2/15/2005 UTC) at White Horse Inn, Dublin 2 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

At bcie meetup

Journal Entry 4 by nut from Kilkenny City, Co. Kilkenny Ireland on Friday, February 18, 2005
Picked up at BCIE meeting.
First read many, many years ago. I'll re-read it, then start a ring, methinks.

Journal Entry 5 by nut from Kilkenny City, Co. Kilkenny Ireland on Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Reserved for CulinaryJen.

Journal Entry 6 by nut from Kilkenny City, Co. Kilkenny Ireland on Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Much shorter and simpler than I remember.

I hope the film does a good job of it.

Journal Entry 7 by nut from Kilkenny City, Co. Kilkenny Ireland on Thursday, August 18, 2005
On it's way (finally) to CulinaryJen in return for Frost on His Moustache. Thanks!

Journal Entry 8 by CulinaryJen from Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Well, this little book is now in the USA! I am very excited about receiving this book! Plus, nut noticed that I collect coins and post cards from other countries! Thank you so much! I love them!

:-)