Da Vinci Code Decoded: The Truth Behind the New York Times #1 Bestseller

by Martin Lunn | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by elosopolar of San Francisco, California USA on 1/29/2005
Journal Entry 1 by elosopolar from San Francisco, California USA on Saturday, January 29, 2005
I got this as a companion to the DaVinci Code, which has since moved on. It's time for this little one to go free too.

Journal Entry 2 by sqimc from Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia on Wednesday, December 24, 2008
I bought this book on 23 December 2008 at a second-hand bookstore in Malaysia (www.paylessbooks.com.my). I did not notice the BC label until later that evening when I began reading it. An excellent read thus far, and I thought I should report this "find" earlier than later; given that elosopolar's journal entry was posted on 29 January 2005!

Paylessbooks is a company that specialises in importing used English books from the USA. I wonder how it got there since the first post by elosopolar! I read The Da Vinci Code earlier this year and a couple of other related books. So, picking up this one was quite natural for me. I decided to buy it after reading the back cover and taking a quick peek inside; hence, my failure to notice the BC label on the inside cover!

The book is in very good condition and I shall certainly take good care of it before passing it on to several people whom I know are interested. May the journey continue!