Final Target

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Lizabeth86 of Middletown, Connecticut USA on 1/26/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Lizabeth86 from Middletown, Connecticut USA on Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Although this is very suspenseful and a fast-paced read I found at times the characters to be somewhat one dimensional. There is also a paranomal aspect of the book that some might not care for, I however enjoyed that part.

Reserved for Krin511

Journal Entry 2 by krin511 from Olney, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 3, 2006
Arrived today - thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by krin511 from Olney, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 17, 2010
This book was a good thriller, but could have been better. I liked the character interaction, especially between Cassie and Melissa in the "tunnel" and between Travis and both Melissa and Jessica Riley. I didn't like that it took the author a long time to explain what Travis was involved in and why various people were after him.

Journal Entry 4 by krin511 at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 4, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (9/4/2011 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

Releasing at a Bookcrossing meet-up!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 18, 2012
This book has been sitting on the shelf at Birdie's for too long, and I'm cleaning some books out to make room for some new ones. Will be re-released shortly.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmaryzeewing at Little Free Library at Finksburg Pharmacy in Finksburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (7/18/2012 UTC) at Little Free Library at Finksburg Pharmacy in Finksburg, Maryland USA

Leaving this in the green LFL. Hope the next reader enjoys it.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing -- maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!