Tribulation Force: The Continuing Drama of Those Left Behind (Left Behind No. 2)

by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by wingsgscarcliffwing on 1/25/2005
Journal Entry 1 by wingsgscarcliffwing on Tuesday, January 25, 2005
I am sending vols 1-7 out on a bookring limited to 4 people with kz4ufo being last so they can donate the books to a church library that suffered damage during the hurricanes.

Here is the order of the mailing
Tish2002
CdnBlueRose
Mrbrant
kz4ufo

I will send the books out about every 4-6 weeks depending on how fast they are being read.

Even though you will be mailing to the same person, please check address, because they sometimes suddenly change.

If anyone decides to drop out of the bookring please let me know, so I can update the mailing.

Thanks and enjoy

Journal Entry 2 by tish2002 on Monday, January 31, 2005
I got this today. Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by tish2002 on Friday, February 11, 2005
I really liked this. I didn't like the way the Amanda character was rushed into the story in the last two chapters. I'm eager to read more about her in the next book.
I'll be mailing this to CdnBlueRose one day next week.
DC# 0280 5213 9070 4503 8078

Journal Entry 4 by CdnBlueRose from Lynden, Washington USA on Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Received in the mail February 22 - bookring - will read and journal asap - thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by CdnBlueRose from Lynden, Washington USA on Sunday, April 17, 2005
I simply CANNOT get into this book and I HAVE tried!! The storyline interests me but the writing is really bad and I find it too annoying.... I've decided to pass on any more of this series. I PM'd you, sgscarcliff, and requested to be removed from the list for future mailings, please and thank you! Hope everyone else enjoys these! I'm mailing this to kz4ufo on Tuesday, April 20....

Journal Entry 6 by kz4ufo from Panama City Beach, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Arrived safely in Fort Pierce, Florida today!

I will read, journal again, and donate. Thanks again for starting this, sgscarcliff!

Journal Entry 7 by kz4ufo from Panama City Beach, Florida USA on Friday, May 13, 2005
I started reading book #3 tonight and realized I forgot to make an updated entry for #2!

I did really have a hard time getting into this one, as it wasn't as exciting as the first book. And as I recall someone mentioning - the Amanda character was sort of pushed into this one (without us really getting to know her).

But I have started the next book and it is pretty good so far. :)

Donating for their library, along with Book #3!