Relic

Registered by SCOBCZ of State College, Pennsylvania USA on 1/25/2005
Journal Entry 1 by SCOBCZ from State College, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, January 25, 2005
available

Released 14 yrs ago (3/15/2005 UTC) at Stone Soup Market,1011 E. College Ave. OBCZ in State College, Pennsylvania USA

Stone Soup is located near Damon's, in front of Centre Furnace Mansion. Left in basket on table.

Journal Entry 3 by SCOBCZ from State College, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, April 01, 2005
No longer on shelf, but not journaled as of 04/01/2005

Journal Entry 4 by SCOBCZ from State College, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Book was put back on the bookshelf without being journaled. 04/19/2005

Journal Entry 5 by SCOBCZ from State College, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Book removed from bookshelf at Stone Soup to make room

Journal Entry 6 by LyekkaMarengo from Warriors Mark, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 03, 2005
Sending to Firegirl, one of my Gang of Four BookZone Alliance members.

Released 14 yrs ago (7/15/2005 UTC) at Essenza Coffee House- 1350 S Longmore at Southern in Mesa, Arizona USA

Now available at Essenza OBCZ!

Journal Entry 8 by Essenza--OBCZ from Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, September 09, 2005
Pulled from shelf to send out in postal trade (by request).

Journal Entry 9 by Deanya from Sacramento, California USA on Friday, October 07, 2005
Received in the mail last week. Thank you so much for sending me this book. I look forward to reading it. I am still going to send a book for the BC zone, just trying to find time to make it to the post office as I just had a baby less than two weeks ago!

Thanks again.
-Deanya

Journal Entry 10 by Deanya from Sacramento, California USA on Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Enjoyed this book It was fun and fast, which was excatly what I was looking for at the time! Thanks for sharing. Now it's off to dg7500. I hope you enjoy!!

Deanya