Janissaries (Orbit Books)

by Jerry Pournelle | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by beeofgoodcheer of Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on 1/23/2005
Journal Entry 1 by beeofgoodcheer from Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, January 23, 2005
One of UrbanHermits

Journal Entry 2 by beeofgoodcheer at on Saturday, March 15, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (3/15/2008 UTC) at

This book may be released elsewhere in Nottingham on the Bookcrossing Release Walk - so keep your eyes open for it!

Journal Entry 3 by kittiwake on Saturday, March 15, 2008
Beebarf brought this book to today's Nottingham meet-up for me.

Thanks : )

Journal Entry 4 by kittiwake on Saturday, June 14, 2008
I'm not a huge fan of military science fiction, so I am going to pass this book on.

Journal Entry 5 by kittiwake on Friday, July 18, 2008
To be released at Saturday's BookCrossing meet-up, downstairs at the Costa Coffee OBCZ.

Journal Entry 6 by kittiwake on Monday, July 27, 2009
As both Janissaries books had been at the Costa Coffee OBCZ for a long time, I took them to the Birmingham BookCrossing meet-up on Saturday and released them there.

Journal Entry 7 by wingKatisha50wing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, August 19, 2012
Took from the meet up at UCC to release at the Bookcrossing stall at Moseley street fair. Not taken from the stall at Mozfest, so came home with me pending a future release.

Released 9 yrs ago (8/19/2012 UTC) at Kings Heath - Hare and Hounds pub, High St in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

On the shelf to the right as you go towards the stairs.

This book has been released for the Never Judge A Book By Its Cover release challenge 2012, Week 33 (pictures of handguns).

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile.