Night Without End

by Alistair MacLean | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LionsCroydon of Croydon, Victoria Australia on 2/7/2005
Journal Entry 1 by LionsCroydon from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Monday, February 07, 2005
Book purchased from Brotherhood of St. Laurence Op-shop Hewish Road Croydon, for themed or local release.

From back cover: An airliner crashes in the Polar ice-cap. In temperatures 40 degrees below zero, six men and four women survive.

But for the members of a remote scientific research station who rescues them, there are some sinister questions to answer - the first one being, who shot the pilot before the crash ?

~

This book was donated for release, so let's hope future readers are kind enough to register and make journal entries before returning this book or passing it on.
Thank you !

FYI: Brotherhood of St Laurence.

Journal Entry 2 by LionsCroydon from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Friday, February 11, 2005
Book has been neatly covered to protect it on its journey, with a 'Take me home, I'm a BookCrossing book' sticker across the front.

Released 14 yrs ago (5/6/2005 UTC) at Adelaide Convention Centre in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Book being released in the Convention centre at the close of the Lions National Convention, held in Adelaide 2-6 May, 2005.

Drop by - look for the BookCrossing sign !

FYI: 53rd Multiple District 201 Lions Convention.

Journal Entry 4 by Jenny-G from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Friday, May 13, 2005
Yes, I'm so far behind with journal entries, this book was released a week ago.

Travelling to Adelaide for this Lions convention, and with all the books I have around the house, forgot to take the book I was reading !

So it wasn't such a hard decision to read this prior to release.

MacLean always writes without needing to elaborate on his characters - how they look is not as important as how they act. There is always plenty of action; usually intrique, danger and suspense, in places we can easily imagine and situations we believe could happen.

Here's hoping the next reader gives it a go.