The Kalahari Typing School for Men

by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 140003180x Global Overview for this book
Registered by GrizzlyGirl of Fraser, Michigan USA on 1/15/2005
Journal Entry 1 by GrizzlyGirl from Fraser, Michigan USA on Saturday, January 15, 2005
I love amazon.com used books!! :)

Journal Entry 2 by GrizzlyGirl from Fraser, Michigan USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Another great addition to the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series! I started this one on the plane home to Detroit and finished the other day. I loved it! I can't wait to read the next in the series!

Journal Entry 3 by GrizzlyGirl from Fraser, Michigan USA on Monday, January 01, 2007
This book is again going to good old Michigan! Hope you enjoy ilovethehutch!

Journal Entry 4 by ilovethehutch from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Tuesday, January 16, 2007
right on time Grizzlygirl i finished Morality for Beautiful Girls last night. Thanks so much for the trade! Lets do again some time!

Journal Entry 5 by ilovethehutch from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Tuesday, January 23, 2007
This was an excellent book. I found myself smiling the whole time! Except when you know what happens with the moustachioed man!

reserved for my non bookcrossing sisters to read then will move them on

Journal Entry 6 by ilovethehutch at Shell Gas Station @ Farm & Cimarron in Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Friday, August 29, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (8/27/2008 UTC) at Shell Gas Station @ Farm & Cimarron in Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Pump 2