Sink Reflections

by Marla Cilley | Health, Mind & Body |
Registered by laura0141 of Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/7/2005
Journal Entry 1 by laura0141 from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, January 07, 2005
Replacement copy.

Journal Entry 2 by laura0141 from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 24, 2005
I have received a copy of the original, self-published edition of this book so am making this one available and placing the other in PC.

Released 14 yrs ago (5/24/2005 UTC) at Centre for Women's Health OBCZ in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom

Journal Entry 4 by Tallulah-Belle from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, May 26, 2005
Will read, re-organise my life and release once I have emerged as new, improved, de-cluttered person with shiny sink! Could be some time!!!!!

Journal Entry 5 by Tallulah-Belle at Bibliocafe, Woodlands Rd in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, April 29, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (4/29/2007 UTC) at Bibliocafe, Woodlands Rd in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom

Released at today's meet.Certainly did take some time and am afraid did not find my domestic goddess within. However did shine my sink - ONCE!

Journal Entry 6 by toatie69 on Friday, June 15, 2007
Caught this at the April 29th bookmeet at Bibliocafe - hopefully it will curtail my hoarding:)