Crossings

by Danielle Steele | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by 1stlite of Forsyth, Montana USA on 1/30/2005
Journal Entry 1 by 1stlite from Forsyth, Montana USA on Sunday, January 30, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

From Alibris

Despite the rumors of an impending Second World War, the French ambassador to the U.S. and his wife, Liane De Villiers, board Normandie, an ocean liner returning to France from Washington, D.C. When Liane meets Nick Burnham, an American steel magnate, she feels an attraction that she never felt for her husband but remains faithful to the life she has chosen. When Liane is forced to flee Paris as war breaks out, she meets Nick again. Now that everything has changed, will they still feel the same heat?

Journal Entry 3 by wingAntof9wing from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Saturday, October 01, 2005
Caught for the m-bag going to our friends in New Zealand.

I can't believe how many books you sent, 1stlite! Thanks :)

Journal Entry 4 by NZ-2006-Con from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Sunday, January 01, 2006
Another book from one of the four m-bags that arrived here in Dunedin recently for the NZ Bookcrossing convention. Many thanks 1stlite and Antof9, your contribution to our convention is greatly appreciated.

The attached photo shows a Dunedin's St Clair beach.

Journal Entry 5 by Pixette from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, February 18, 2006
Picked up from the boxes of books at the convention Dunedin 2006. Planned for wild release prior to leaving NZ.

Journal Entry 6 by Skyring from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, February 19, 2006
Pixette left this one for thebiblioholic and I to release on her behalf - a good BookCrossing title this one!

Journal Entry 7 by Skyring at Dunedin International Airport in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Sunday, February 19, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (2/19/2006 UTC) at Dunedin International Airport in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand

Goodbye Pixette! Goodbye Dunedin!

Both of them beautiful. Not sure about this book, but I've got a Mount Toberead that needs surveying, and the last thing I need to do is add a few more to the top to ensure that it isn't really just a foothill.

I left this by the cafe, where they sell you coffee five seconds before your flight boards.